Why it is important to protect my intellectual property?
Companies are always looking for new ways how to increase their competitiveness. Achieving this goal is possible through the protection of their Intellectual Property.
Intellectual Property is a valuable asset which is worth protection because:
- you can differentiate your business apart from competitors;
- the good-will of your company becomes more tangible;
- it can be sold, licensed or commercialized in other ways;
- it will form an essential part of your marketing and communication;
- it can be used as a collateral for loans;
- it will be easier to raise capital from investors.