UAB CIBUS LIQUIDUS, company’s code 303304417, registered at S. Konarskio str. 8 – 37, Vilnius, Lithuania, operating under the trade mark IP ROCKERS (hereinafter referred to as IP Rockers) protects personal data of our clients (any information related to natural persons) (hereinafter referred to as You) by applying highest technical and legal protection standards in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other applicable legal acts.
Below You may get acquainted with the main provisions of our personal data protection policy.
1. What personal data do we collect, store and use?
Personal data that enables us to identify You for provision of the services. This may be:
- Name, surname;
- Personal code;
- Address of residence;
- Telephone number, e-mail address;
- Bank debit or credit card number;
- Any other information You may have provided.
We may also collect, store and use information about Your visits to this website (and/ or mobile application) and use of this website (Your IP address, geolocation, browser type, the site you have been re-directed from, duration and frequency of Your visits inclusive).
In case You provide us with data of other person, we assume that You have properly obtained a consent of that person for the provision of his personal data.
Only a limited number of employees of IP Rockers and third persons that provide us with IT, marketing and legal services can have access to Your personal data and only to the extent that is necessary to implement the proper processing of Your personal data, all these persons shall be subject to stringent requirements of protection of confidential information.
2. How do we get access to Your personal data?
We get access to Your personal data when You provide them to us:
- in our website by filing the request for services or ordering other consultation;
- by writing to us an e-mail, a comment, by making a phone call or contacting us in any other way.
3.1. Cookies and similar technologies
We hereby use the term „cookies“ to describe cookies and other similar technologies, e. g. pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIF.
- Cookies let us identify how many unique users browse the website at the same time, so that we can ensure its smooth and swift performance;
- Cookies let us analyse the information on browsing of unique users, so that the performance of the website could be tailored to Your preferences.
3.3. Cookies, used on our website, may be grouped into these types:
- Essential cookies are required so that our certain site could perform its main functions. These cookies enable You to browse the site and use preferred features, e. g. gives you access to secure areas of a website. Without these cookies we would not be able to provide the services which enable this site to function.
- Functionality cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. By providing the information about visited areas, the time spent on the site and any emerging problems, e. g. error notices, these cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the site. Such information enables us to improve the performance of our site.
3.4. Cookies enable us to collect this data:
- We may use IP addresses of our visitors to administer websites and to diagnose server’s malfunctions. IP address is a unique code identifying a computer on the web. It may be used to identify the visitor and to collect various demographic information. Majority of internet server’s administrators do this.
3.5. How to manage and erase cookies
When You use internet browser to get the content we provide, you may adjust its settings so that all cookies would be accepted, all cookies were rejected or You would be informed about the cookies to be sent. Every browser is different, therefore if You don’t know how to adjust your cookie settings, consult “help” portion of the toolbar on your browser. Operating system of your device may have additional cookie controllers. In case You don’t want that data to be collected with the help of cookies, use a simple function of most browsers to block cookies. For more information on managing cookies visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Note that some services may be created to operate only when cookies are used. When cookies are disabled, some services or parts thereof may be usable.
On our website we use these cookies:
First type of cookies are dedicated to transmit information via electronic communications network. You may delete or block all these cookies or part thereof by adjusting your browser settings, although in such case part of our site might not function.
Second type of cookies – designated to collect information for calculation of attendance (to collect statistical information), to provide the content corresponding to interests of visitors and to save the history of visits. Our site does not use this kind of cookies, although informs to pay attention that some of our partners may use this kind of cookies, therefore in case the user suspects that this kind of cookies is used without his consent, he should apply to that particular partner of ours.
4. Use of Your personal data (purpose)
- Provision of services You have ordered through our website;
- Provision of consultation You have ordered (by phone, email, web site) (paid or free of charge);
- Direct marketing in case You have freely given your consent or when we make offers of similar services to our clients.
5. Period of storage of Your personal data
We store Your personal data for 10 years after Your last visit/ use of our services/obtaining of consultation through our web site.
6. The rights you are granted
We ensure implementation of these rights and provision of any related information upon Your request or enquiry:
1) to know (be informed) about the processing of Your personal data;
2) to gain access to Your personal data and to know how it is processed;
3) to request rectification, erasure of Your personal data or restriction of processing, with the exception of storage;
4) to object to processing of personal data, direct marketing purposes inclusive;
5) to ask for erasure of Your personal data („right to be forgotten“);
6) to request transfer of Your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to you or to another party;
7) right to lodge a complaint before the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
7. Where to apply?
In case You have any request or question regarding data processing, please write us to the address email@example.com
8. Changes in policy